Shape the experience of your Clique
At Cliqket, we deeply value the harmony, respect, and positivity within our community. Our Community Moderation Guidelines are put in place to foster a safe and welcoming environment for all users. We encourage you to read and uphold these standards. Your contribution matters in making Cliqket a better place for everyone.
As a moderator on Cliqket, you have the power to shape the experience of our community. Your hard work and dedication to creating safe and welcoming spaces for our members is crucial to the success of our platform.
Moderating a community is an ongoing process of learning and improvement, and we encourage all moderators to take advantage of the resources available on Cliqket to further develop your skills. The Cliqket Moderator Academy is a comprehensive resource for all moderators, with a range of tools and information to help you create the best possible experience for your community.
Remember, your actions as a moderator have a significant impact on the quality and vitality of our community. We appreciate your efforts and commitment to building a positive and welcoming space for all members of Cliqket.
Here are a few tips for effective moderation on Cliqket:
- Set clear rules and guidelines. Clearly communicate the expectations for behavior in your community, and be consistent in enforcing those rules. This can help to create a sense of order and fairness within your community.
- Communicate openly and honestly Stay in touch with your community members and be open and transparent in your communication. This can help to build trust and foster a sense of understanding and cooperation.
- Stay calm and level-headed When conflicts or difficult situations arise, try to stay calm and approach the situation with a clear and rational mindset. This can help to deescalate the situation and find a resolution that works for everyone.
- Seek out mediation or outside help if needed If conflicts or disputes become particularly difficult to resolve, consider seeking out mediation or outside help to find a solution. There are many resources available that can help to facilitate conflict resolution.
- Continuously learn and improve. Moderation is an ongoing process of learning and improvement. Make an effort to stay up to date on best practices and new developments in community management, and be open to feedback and suggestions from your community members.
Last published June 19th, 2023